linux-dash is a low-overhead monitoring web dashboard for a GNU/Linux machine.
- A beautiful web-based dashboard for monitoring server info
- Live, on-demand monitoring of RAM, Load, Uptime, Disk Allocation, Users and many more system stats
- Drop-in install for servers with Apache2/nginx + PHP
- Click and drag to re-arrange widgets
- Support for wide range of linux server flavors
apt-get install php5-json
Download linux-dash from GitHub repository and extract contents into a sub-folder of your public web folder.
Password Protect Folder
Generate an .htaccess and .htpasswd file from the site: http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/password/
place these files in the same folder your extracted the contents of the zip file.
Open the folder you created in a web browser, login, and enjoy your light-weight dashboard!